- Compliance Policies
- Corporate Compliance Program
- Compliance Committees
- HIPAA Security
- New Software System for Conflicts of Interest
- Got Any Skeletons in Your Closet?
- Understanding the Connection between Export Controls and Research
- SOM & FGP Compliance Office
- Are Your Inpatient Admissions Properly Documented?
- Federal SunShine Law: Proposed Regulations & Institutional Impact
- How Would You Do in a PATH Audit?
- Overpaid by Medicare? Proposed Rule Has Strict Requirements
- NYULMC's New E-mail Encryption
- Federal Grants Compliance: Charging Administrative and Clerical Salaries to Grants
- Where Did That Paper Go?
- The Holiday Season and the Spirit of Giving and Receiving: NYULMC's "GIFT POLICY"
- The Holiday Season and the Spirit of Giving and Receiving: NYULMC's "GIFT POLICY" FAQs
Audit and Compliance Committee
The joint Audit and Compliance Committee of the NYU Hospitals Center and NYU School of Medicine was established for the primary purpose of assisting the Boards of Trustees in overseeing compliance with legal and regulatory requirements for both the School of Medicine and the Hospitals Center. The Audit and Compliance Committee provides an open avenue of communication among financial and senior management, the internal auditing and regulatory compliance function, and the Boards of Trustees. The Audit and Compliance Committee also oversees systems of internal controls regarding finance, accounting, regulatory compliance, and business ethics that management and the Joint Boards of Trustees have established.