- Compliance Policies
- Corporate Compliance Program
- Compliance Committees
- HIPAA Security
- New Software System for Conflicts of Interest
- Got Any Skeletons in Your Closet?
- Understanding the Connection between Export Controls and Research
- SOM & FGP Compliance Office
- Are Your Inpatient Admissions Properly Documented?
- Federal SunShine Law: Proposed Regulations & Institutional Impact
- How Would You Do in a PATH Audit?
- Overpaid by Medicare? Proposed Rule Has Strict Requirements
- NYULMC's New E-mail Encryption
- Federal Grants Compliance: Charging Administrative and Clerical Salaries to Grants
- Where Did That Paper Go?
- The Holiday Season and the Spirit of Giving and Receiving: NYULMC's "GIFT POLICY"
- The Holiday Season and the Spirit of Giving and Receiving: NYULMC's "GIFT POLICY" FAQs
Internal Audit, Compliance & Enterprise Risk Management
Internal Audit, Compliance & Enterprise Risk Management was established to support the Medical Center's commitment to the highest standards of conduct, honesty, and reliability in our business practices. Compliance is all about doing the right things for the right reasons. Internal Audit, Compliance & Enterprise Risk Management is here to help the organization uphold our continued commitment to making proper and ethical decisions.
The Compliance Program applies to the entire Medical Center, the Hospital, the School of Medicine, all trustees, employees, medical staff, faculty members, volunteers and students. It includes detailed standards of conduct, training and education programs, monitoring systems, sanctions for noncompliance and a compliance helpline for reporting concerns regarding potential ethical or legal issues.
Please feel free to contact Internal Audit, Compliance & Enterprise Risk Management and use this website to support your compliance activities. Compliance is everyone’s responsibility.